The California Life Line Program is a state program that offers discounted cell phone and home phone services to eligible customers. Consumers will be able to lower the cost of their phone bills joining discount programs. Just choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone. You can’t get discount on both phones at a time. Explore all types of discounted services available to get more information about benefits.
To apply or renew online for discount, you must have received your form from administrator.
What you will need?
- You must have an applicant’s phone number or enrollment code
- You need to provide a valid PIN given on the first page of your application or renewal form.
Follow the sequence of steps as described below to begin the renewal application.
- Go to the website by following the link that is www.californialifeline.com
- At lending page you will see a link marked “My Discount” at upper horizontal menu bar. Click on this tab and select the “Apply Or Renew Online” link in order to proceed.
- Log in to your account using applicant’s phone number. If you are not able to provide phone number, then type the enrollment code instead.
- Next enter in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter in your PIN that is located on the first page of your application or renewal form.
- Click the down arrow to select the reference.
- Hit on the “Log in” button.
To Confirm Application/Renewal Status:
- Log in to your account using applicant’s phone number, enrollment ode and PIN to track the status of your renewal application.
All qualified California households may take benefit of these discount programs to help cut the price of their phone bills. After being approved for discount, you will be reimbursed the difference between the regular rates and the discounted rates.