British Gas is a limited firm which provides gas, electricity, plumbing and drains, renewable energy and many other services to its customers. It was launched in 1997 with the head office in United Kingdom. User can pay bills online by following the given set of instructions.
What Are The Main Requirements For Registration?
- User must be British Gas Customer.
- User should have the customer reference number in hand.
- User requires a computer with the internet connectivity.
How One Can Manage His Bills?
Go through the given set of instructions to manage the payment of bills at British Gas:
- First of all open the official website of British Gas by using its URL and searching via web browser for the enrollment of account.
- Follow the given link www.britishgas.co.uk/paymybill
- On the homepage you will locate the option marked as “Your Account” and click on it.
- If you are registered user you can login your account by entering your email address and password in the given blank and click on the “Login” button.
- If you are new comer on this website then firstly register yourself by creating an account. For this purpose click on the link marked as “Get started now”.
- Now your customer reference number will be asked which can be found on the bill of British Gas. Enter the number in the given space to proceed next.
- You will be directed to new web page where you have to enter the email id and click on “Next”.
- Suggest a unique password for your account as it is case sensitive and protects the data saved on your account.
- Re-type the password in the next box to verify it.
- Lastly click on the “Create online account” option and get an access o the account.
- Give your name title and customer reference number in the given blanks and click on “Find Accounts”.
- You will get an access to your bill payment page and now for the online payment click on “Pay Bills Online”.
- Follow the instructions to complete the bills payment procedure.