Barclaycard is a part of Business Banking and Barclay retail. Credit card is a payment card like you can purchase goods with the promise that you will pay for them as system of payment. It is like borrowed money which you to return with interest ratio added to it.
- Open the website of Barclaycard to sign up for the credit card via internet browser. Follow the given link www.BarclaycardFreedom.co.uk
- A webpage opens which contains the option of “Credit cards” in the menu bar. You need to click on that tab.
- After clicking you will be able to see 13 different types of cards, you can check the details of individual card by clicking on it. Then finally select the one among them which match with your demand.
- In next step you are provided with a box that contains the information about the selected credit card. If you want to know more about the credit card click on the option marked as “Read more and apply”.
- When you click on the read more option a new webpage will be opened which shows the complete details about the credit card. Read them carefully and if you are satisfied the services of card click on the option labeled as “Apply now”.
- Sign up page will be opened which requires you to give your first, last and middle name in respective spaces. Mention your gender and date of birth in next field.
- Select your country nationality and specify your resident that whether you are resident of United States or not.
- Proceed with entering your telephone number, mobile number and email address twice to confirm it.
- You also need to give address, employment and bank details in the given spaces. Check all the provided details and then click on the option of “Continue” and follow the instructions to complete the process