If you are an online banking customer OF Bank Of America, you can order checks by signing in to online banking. Enrollment is required to enjoy all benefits and features. Follow the steps to enroll and order or reorder checks. Check costs vary by account type and the quantity and style of checks ordered. You can review the status of your check order from your account anytime.
- Visit the link at www.bankofamerica.com/checks web address.
- Once you are on the resultant page, you need to sign in to your account.
- Sign in requires a valid online ID. Enter in your online ID in specified field and hit on the “Sign in” button.
- Forgot online ID? To retrieve your Online ID, enter complete card number or account number in specified field.
- Enter in Your complete social security number or Tax Identification number. If you do not have a SSN or Tax ID number, call at 1.800.933.6262.
- Enter your Pass code and hit on the “Continue” button.
- If you are not using online banking yet? Enroll to use online banking features.
- Hit on the “Enroll” button to access the online enrollment application form.
- Review features and benefits of online banking.
- Enter in your complete card number or account number in specified field.
- Enter in Your complete Social Security number or TIN.
- Click the “Continue” button to create your online ID and a pass code for your account.
- Create your site key and review your information.
Once you have signed in, go to the Help & Support page and visit common topics or checking & savings accounts and choose the order checks.
Enrollment gives you access to more features and benefits of online banking including secure access to accounts anytime, anywhere, receive customized alerts, view credit card account activity, easily transfer money between your accounts and pay your bill online to save time it’s an easy, fast and secure way to pay your bills.