Being a user of AT & T Wireless service you will have an account on company’s official website which gives you certain minutes and data per month. On exceeding the limits you will be charged extra amount. By managing your account you can avail various services. Go through the given steps to manage your AT & T account.
- You must have a computer or any other system.
- You should have the internet connection.
- User need to have a mobile phone, smart phone or any other device which uses AT & T Wireless service.
- Turn on your computer and open the web browser. Type the URL www.att.com/wireless of company in the search tab of the browser to access the website for managing the account.
- Press the “Enter” button to proceed forward.
- Click on the button located on the right side of page labeled as “Get Started” to start the registration.
- Choose the type of account like “Wireless account” for your mobile phone or smart phone.
- Enter your wireless number and personal details as required in the relevant fields.
- Suggest a strong password for your account and follow the instructions to complete the registration.
- After registration you have to give your wireless number and account password in the given blanks.
- Then click on the button labeled as “Log in”. Select the service which you want to use for managing your account, paying bill, checking account usage, changing your rate plan, upgrading your service and much more.