AT & T is a multinational company which provides the telecommunication services in United States. It offers many products to its customers like broad band, mobile telephone, fixed lines and much more. For availing the services of bill transfer customer need to enroll an account on website of company by following the given guidelines.
- You must have a computer with the internet connection.
- You need to have the billing account number and zip code.
- First of all open the website of AT & T for the registration to avail the bill transfer service by following the given link www.att.com/transferservice
- As the homepage opens you have to click on the option of “Bill and Payments” and then you will be asked to enter your id and password for accessing the account.
- But if you are new comer than click on the button “Register Now” to enroll an account.
- Pick up the type of account which you want to manage and suppose if you select the “Wireless” then enter your wireless number in the given blank.
- Give your billing zip code in relevant blank.
- But if you picked the option of U-verse TV, internet and voice then you have to give the billing account number or AT & T id and zip code of billing in the relevant boxes.
- In case if you selected the option of Home phone, internet and digital TV then you have to give your billing account number or cell number and billing zip code in the respective fields.
- On giving the details click the button entitled as “Next’ to complete the process.
- Suggest an id and password for your account and mention your personal and contact information for completion of registration.
- Follow the screen instructions to avail the bill transfer services.