Anthem is a trusted health insurance plan provide. It is a health insurance company based in United States. Company was established in the 1940s. It is the major health care provider (for-profit) in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Company is keen to provide better care to all members. Members will get help and great plans to improve the health. Create your account to access the information about your health plan. It’s free and fast.
Follow the sequence of steps mentioned below to get started.
- Visit the website by accessing the link at www.anthem.com web address.
- There will be a section says “Member Login”.
- Enter in your username and password in specified spaces.
- Click the button “Login”.
- Or create online account to get access to online features and services.
- Press the “Register Now” link to start the registration.
- Follow the directions and fill out the online application with requested data. First you need to provide personal information.
- Enter in your identification number to register by identification number. this number will be given on your Anthem card. If you don’t have this number, you can register using the social security number of the policy holder on your Anthem plan.
- Enter in the policy holder’s social security number.
- Enter in your first name and last name in respective fields.
- Provide your date of birth for age verification.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Follow further directions and complete this registration. You need to create a username and password. Set preferences. If you have questions, log in and send us a secure message or call the Member Services number on your ID card.