American Express is a multinational company of credit cards. It was founded in 1850 and its head office is in United States. Membership card of the company provides many facilities to its users to earn points during travel and entertainment. Customer can redeem these rewards points on favorable accumulation. In this article you will be informed about the procedure to activate the membership card of American Express.
- User should have the internet connection.
- User requires computer or laptop.
- User must have the 4 digit CID number.
- You should have the 15 digit membership card number.
- Open the website of American Express to activate the membership card account by following the given link www.americanexpress.com/activate
- As you get access to the homepage of website then you will find some blocks which demand some information from you and you need to give the details to the company.
- Click on the option of “Login” present in the middle of page to access the account by entering the required login details.
- After getting access to your account you will be given two options that either you are account holder or not?
- If you are account holder then click on “Start Here”. Now you are supposed to enter your fifteen digit card number and four digit CID number in the relevant blanks.
- Click on the button labeled as “Continue” to move next.
- In next step you have to set the preference of account and optional services to avail the benefits of membership card of American Express.