Aldo Shoes is a popular shoes retailer chain which has the headquarters in Montreal and has been running more than 1000 stores. The company started its operations in 1964 and claims to provide its customers the products of great quality. Apart from the retailer industry, Aldo Shoes is also known for its activities in the charity programs.
Aldo Shoes aims to get the feedback from the customers through an online survey. If you are the customer of Aldo Shoes, you can participate in the survey to give your feedback about the products so that the company may know about the satisfaction level of its customers. The advantage you can get through the survey is in the shape of a 15 percent off coupon.
- Computer device with internet
- Keep shopping receipt safe
- You can begin the survey by visiting the online survey page that is www.Aldoshoes.com/survey
- When the link is open, you have to choose the language for your survey from three different languages, English, French and Spanish.
- You will then have to look at the introduction of the survey which is written there. Read it thoroughly and then press the “Next” button.
- Take your receipt in your hand and see the survey ID printed on it and after that click on “Submit”.
- The next page will give you the survey questions so that you may clearly tell about the experience you had at the store.
- At the completion of the survey, you will be able to get the code for 15 percent off coupon. This will give you discount on the next visit to the store.