Air Canada is providing travel services to their customers online. You can search and change your flight online any time along with facility to select your seat. It also allows you to get your boarding pass, check status of your flight, flight schedules, vacation plans and other travel services online. You can search and book your flight by providing details about your city, airport, number of passenger and promotion code and you will get list of available flights, select the one which is perfect for your travel plan and book it. If you want to avail this service, you are highly recommended to follow given steps of instructions.
What are the requirements to search a flight online?
In order to search a flight online you need to have a computer system along with internet connection available to it and visit official website of Air .
What is the procedure to search a flight online?
- Open an official website of Air Canada to search a flight online. Link of website is given as www.aircanada.com
- You need to select type of trip from drop down list i.e. round trip or one way.
- You need to enter name of city or airport from where you want take off and where you want to land.
- Enter date of departure in relevant field as directed.
- Enter number of adults, youth, child and infant from relevant drop down lists to show how many people are travelling with you.
- Enter name of country of residence from drop down list and enter promotion code in relevant field and click on button which is marked as “Search”
- View all available flights and choose the one which suits you best and further proceed with it.