American Eagle is an American retailer store that sells clothes, shoes and accessories. The founders of the company were Jerry Silverman and Mark Silverman who initiated the company in 1977 in Pennsylvania and now it has been successfully operating in different parts of the country. More than 900 stores are located at various areas. Individuals who have the age of 15 to 25 are the target market of the company. Its product line consists of swimwear, Henley shirts, polo shirts, low rise jeans and more.
You Can Create A List Of Favorites
American Eagle gives the option of making a list in which customers can add their favorite items so that they may be save and purchased as well. They may also be shared with the others. All you need to do is to go to the website of the company and sign up for an account. There are more benefits for the account holders at the top of which is the list of favorites as it gives you the complete information regarding the items you save.
- The first thing required will be a computer or a smartphone.
- It should be connected with the internet.
- Your age must be 13 or above.
Create Your Login Account
- You need to go to the official website of American Eagle by typing www.AE.com/favorites and find the “SIGN IN” that will be present at the top.
- The next thing you have to do is to press the “Create Account” button.
- This will give you another page where you will type your name, password and email address.
- Enter your DOB for which choose date, month and the year and ten click on “Create Account.
- When your account is made, you can sign in by entering the email address and password and become aware of all the latest offers and the news about stylish products. Through such items, a list of favorites can be prepared by following the instructions on the page.