VWC stands for Virginia Work force Connection when you get registered with VWC you get access to all available services provided by website. VWC career platform allows you to find job online whereas employer get a chance to find a competitive person for their company. It’s beneficial for both parties for job seekers to search job and for companies to hire eligible candidates at the same time.
- He or she must possess a computer and internet connection available to system
- Visit website of Virginia.
- Visit official website of “Virginia Work force Connection” to find a job and click on the option of “Job seeker”
- You need to click on button marked as “Job Search” under quick menu located on left side of web page.
- Provide details about job keyword or job number along with desired location and do a quick search to find out all related jobs. Go through over all given jobs find the one which suits with your expertise.
- Read eligibility criteria and specification of job and apply for it after log in or if you are a new member to website then firstly, you need to complete the process of registration.
- However Veterans can search for jobs via Military occupation by clicking on hyper link of “Click Here” located below the search button and next to Flag of America.
VWC is providing various services as development employment plan for individuals, Career counselling to help veterans for training and decisions making regarding career, different referral to job portals and vacancy opening.