OSCN stands for Oklahoma state court networks, it is allowing you to find various court vacancies online. You can find district court vacancies, administrative office of courts vacancies along with special judges, secretary bailiffs, court reporters and juvenile court case manager’s vacancies. All you need to do is visit career web page and go through over all available positions and find the one which suits best with your qualification and experience and apply for it by sending your resume on stated E-mail ID written at the bottom of job’s description.
- You need to have a personal computer with internet connection
- Keep Soft copy of your resume in hand.
- Visit its’s official website in order to access career platform.
Step-by Step Guide:
- Access website of OSCN on given link to access its career portal www.oscn.net/dockets
- Click on the option of “Career” located at the right top corner of web page.
- In next step you will get a couple of list of available jobs you need to check out all jobs one by one.
- After clicking on name of link you will get the description of job, you are highly recommended to read those descriptions with full attention.
- You will get an E-mail address at the end of description where you need to send your Resume for further consideration.
- Later, you will be contacted from relevant department if you got selected. This is how you can access career portal of OSCN and find a job online.