Citi bank is associated with Exxon Mobil. All payments are made through Citi Bank. Citi Bank is offering Citi credit card for their customers with no late or additional fee in case you don’t pay your payment on due date. To apply for Citi card you need to provide personal information and information about card by filling an application form provided by website.
- He or she must have a computer system along with internet connection
- Visit official website of Citi
- Open official link of Citi website to apply to Citi credit card. link is given as www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?screenID=3160&app=NPS&siteId=CB&langId=EN&locale=en_US&naInd=M
- Enter invitation card number with name and zip code and click on button marked “Apply now”
- Provide your personal information such as name, email address, SSN and contact number in given blanks.
- Enter security word written above text box. Enter your financial information along with employment details, salary and residential status etc… in given fields.
- Mark the check box if you are interested to add any other persona as primary user of account. Click the check box to assure that you have no problem with terms and conditions.
- Once you are done click on tab of “Verify application” follow all the instructions provided by website to complete the section of approval status, add card option submit it and review it.
Citi is letting their customers to interact with help service by talking with their representatives if they stuck in some problem and they are not able to solve it personally.