The Orchard Bank is the financial provider of the United States, which provides the best and secure financial account to its valued customers. Now the company has transferred their account to the other banking website.
The bank holding company offers its customers, the great variety of financial services like credit cards, home loans and funding schemes.
As the bank has changed their online web portal, you could get the assist about the transferring of your account from the representatives of the company whose contact addresses are given on the website.
Guidelines For Access
Follow the below mentioned steps to access your account information on this bank website.
- Access the url of the website which is given to manage your financial activities online.
- As the link display, it will linked the account with the”capital one” account and will require your approval to access the website for the user account.
- The user which has the capital account service, could get the access by using the signing process on the website. The new user of the linked account should register themselves with all the important details of this account to access the information. They need to provide the account number, email, contact address and other information for this service.
- The old user simply follow the steps to gain access of their banking activities on this website. They need to click on the “sign in” option which is displayed at the corner of the window.
- Select the account type from the list i-e Credit Card Account, Auto Loans and others. It depends on your account type on which you have already enrolled on this website.
- Enter the username of this account which you have selected during the enrollment of an account on this website. It works as the login details of the user account. In case, you forget the login id, you could check the assistance through the forgetting username option which is available on the website.
- Click the “continue”button to get the required results on your account.
The customer could contact the representatives of the company about the transferring account information.