After enrollment, clients of Bank of America will be able to view and track your accounts anytime you want. You can also pay your credit card bill online conveniently at Bank of America online banking portal. What’s more, to save your time, it offers accounts alerts service, you’ll receive account alerts via email or mobile device timely. It’s quite an easy, safe and convenient way to manage your banking account.
Once you are done with enrollment procedure you will become able to view and keep record of your account. It allows you to pay off your bills online through bank of America online banking portal.
- You must have a computer system with internet connection
- Keep Bank of America credit card number and bill postal code of credit card
- Visit website of Bank of America
- To access website link
- Select your location and click on button marked as “Go” it will redirect you to online banking portal page where you need to click on “Enroll now”
- Select the state in which you want to open your account. if you are a credit card holder then click the check box of “I Have a Bank of America Credit card” and enter your account number of credit card and postal code of credit card.
- After providing all the details click on button labeled as “Continue Enrollment”
- In next step you need to create your User ID, Site key, pass code and at the end choose challenge question of site key to finish the process of enrollment.
It allows you to receive all updates about bank and alerts about your account through email or mobile phone in a very safe and convenient way.