Bank of Scotland Internet banking is providing services to its customers to get access to their accounts online in order to manage their payments, deposit and transfers online. After getting registered with internet banking you can get all latest information about Scotland bank easily through email or text message.
- He or she needs to have a computer with internet connection
- Keep your personal and bank details handy.
- Visit website of Scotland internet banking
- You need to open official website of Scotland internet banking www.bankofscotland.co.uk/online
- Visit home page of given address and click on link of “Register for Internet banking” located in right column of web page.
- In next step you need to provide your personal details and bank details such as your name, date of birth, postal code, account type, bank account number and name of bank etc…
- You are asked to create your password with strong length of 6-15 characters with at least 1 number, 3 letters make sure there should be no space, special characters and hyphens.
- You need to click the box to assure that you are agree with terms and conditions. in next step enter your email address and click on button marked as “ Continue”
- Shortly you will get an email from Bank of Scotland internet banking open the mail and click the enclosed link to finish the process of registration
After registration you become able to manage your account such as get a life free from paper banking, view your account details online, and operate with credit cards, money transfer and savings online