The Oklahoma University is an educational institution which facilitates the students to achieve their goals by offering various programs. It also guides the students to set their aims by giving career counseling assistance. For assistance you must have an account on the website. Students can access the account on website by following few steps of registration.
- You must have a PC with the internet access.
- You need to visit the official website of Oklahoma University.
- First of all open the website by putting its URL Ozone.ou.edu in the search tab of internet web browser or any other search engine to access the account.
- As the window opens it will show the benefits center for the registered members. Already registered student can easily access his account by entering name and password in given fields and clicking on “login” button.
- Below the login section there is an option of “I am new” which should be clicked by the new students in order to get an access to the account.
- A new web page opens, firstly student need to select the type of account for which they want to be get enrolled.
- In next step you need to enter the Social Security Number without dashes in the given fields. SSN confirms the residency of student in United States.
- You can enter username if not having SSN in the given field.
- Give your date of birth in mentioned space as registration is age specific.
- Lastly click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration.