Government of Canada is offering Canada Saving Bonds every year. People usually buy bonds as an investment. Currently Government is offering saving bonds, marketable bond and various debentures which can be cash anytime according to terms and conditions. You can create and account on its official website given below in order to manage your cash and financial plans online.
- You need to have a computer with high speed internet connection
- You need to have a valid E-mail address.
- Visit official website of Canada saving Bonds.
- Insert an official website of Canada saving Bonds at given link mybonds.gc.ca
- In next step you need to specify the language in which you want to operate website. you can select language from “English or French”
- Now select an hyperlink which is marked as “CSB online Services”
- Furthermore you need to click on tab of “Help” This click will bring another window.
- In next window you are required to click on “E-Newsletter” positioned on left side of web page under menu of “Resources”
- You need to provide your first and last name along with valid E-mail address in relevant fields as directed.
- In case you want to get emails about E-Newsletter click on relevant check box.
- You are supposed to click on button which is marked as “Submit” in order to finish process of subscription.
You can also enroll with E-Newsletter in order to update yourself with saving plans and bonds. You can also unsubscribe form this service any time with no charges