Holt McDougal website is designed to give access to resources for students and teachers, online books, assessments and other useful tools. Register as a student, teacher or a private individual and get easy access for the materials.
You can register if you meet one of the conditions which are:
- Your school must linked with Holt McDougal program.
- you individually or your school have bought a subscription to an online product.
- You must have a Holt Key Code to register. It is a unique Key Code provided by Holt when you purchase an online program.
Follow the steps to start registration:
- Visit the website by following the web address that is my.hrw.com
- Once there, existing members are allowed to access their accounts using registered username and password.
- As an new user, you have to create an account first to access all features and tools.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- You will be directed to the registration page of this website.
- Once there, choose your account type (role).
- Enter in key code. Contact your organization’s coordinator for your Key Code.
- Next provide your personal information in given fields.
- Choose title and type in your first name middle initial, surname and email address.
- Tick the checkbox to receive notification of teaching tips and production information.
- Enter the name of school or institute, address , address 2, city, home state, U.S state affiliate, ZIP/postal code and country.
- Create a username and password.
- Enter your password again for confirmation.
- Hit on the button marked “Continue” complete registration by providing the further required information.
Member will get technical support and notifications via emails. Get notification of teaching tips and production information and more supporting tools.