If you want to access details about US government Info system which is only for USG users then create an account on update my record (MOL ePAR). This type of information system is only used for secretive purposes such as Law and enforcement, network operational, investigation and defense. Follow given set of instructions for more details.
Set of Instructions:
- Insert official URL link in address bar of your internet browser in order to access website at mol.usmc.mil
- If you are already a member you need to enter your user name and password in relevant fields and click on button of login else you need to click on link of “Register here”
- You will get a registration form where you are required to enter your first and last name in mentioned fields.
- You are supposed to provide your SSN without hyphens or spaces in given field.
- You have to enter your date of birth from given calendar, you have to select your date, month and year through it.
- Enter Pay Enter based date in marked text box. Add MOS which is primary military occupational specialty.
- You also have to enter your office phone number which will be use to contact you in case of any problem.
- Enter a strong and different password and re-enter it to confirm it
- Add a security question and answer it after then click on button of “Submit”