Company will send you this information in order to facilitate patient care. if this information is sent to you in error immediately notify the sender. You will receive information through your Secure UPMC E-mail account. You must be kept confidential your account information by law or agreement with this organization.
You have to maintain the confidentiality of patient and business information received from organization through e-mail account.
- Go to the website by following the link that is mail.upmc.edu
- At lending page you will see a link that says “Change your Exchange Address Book Information”.
- Click on the link to continue.
- You will be directed on the login portal.
- Type in your Login ID in first given filed.
- Enter in your account password in next field.
- Press the “Login” button.
- Follow the directions to change your password.
- Hit on the “Change Your Password” link to reset your account password.
- Fill out the given online form. Verify your account domain.
- Enter in your account ID.
- You need to provide your old password.
- Create a new password and enter in your password in given field.
- Repeat this password for confirmation.
- Hit on the “OK” button.
Your E-mail account name and password are the equivalent of your signature. Never disclose your password to anyone or allow others to use my secure account. Never attempt to learn another person’s accounts and never attempt to access information by using an account name other than your own.
Company will take all suitable and essential steps to protect computer systems and information from potential threats or misuse.
If you have any question or want to report problems, call the ISD Help Desk at (412) 647-4357.