The Sears credit cards are issued by the Sears Department in the United States to facilitate their customers with online shopping and payments.
Steps to Access
Here are some quick steps to start the process.
- Use the link www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/myAccount.jsp to get on the website.
- The new window will open, which contains the other options and other card service accounts as offered from this company on this website.
- The window contains the login form which requires your access information to manage activities further on this account.
- If you are not sure about the account information which is required in the boxes, then under the available form, you can see the registration options. It is used to create your new account after confirming the provided information which you have given in the available boxes during the sign up process.
- If you have an account, and you are sure about the all required information to login to this website, then leave the above mentioned registration step and provide your information as mentioned below.
- Provide your user ID in the given box. This would be your log in or username of the website account. In case, of forgetting your log in id, simply get help through the forgetting option which is pasted under the fields. This will recover your Id and sent your email to the registered account.
- Now provide your password in the next given box. This should be entered carefully due to case sensitivity and privacy of your account. In case, you are not sure about this field, you can simply get help through the forget password option, this would recover this account password and sent your email to the registered account.
- After completing the above mentioned steps, and if you are sure that you have provided all the correct details in the boxes, then click on the “sign on” button. This will give you access to your registered account where you could manage your financial activities easily.
For future use of this account, log in, simply tick in the remember me option, because it will save your login details on the page but don’t use this option on the public computers.