Direct Gov is an online platform which provides the public service to the people of England and Wales. One can get the information of employment, motoring, education, learning, income support and much more. For the online job search you have to follow the step wise instructions given below.
For the online job search you have to fulfill the following essentials:
- User must have the fast working internet connection.
- User requires the job reference number r SOC code for online search.
- User need to have an operating system to access the website.
Step By Step Instructions
Go through the given instructions for seeking online job:
- First of all access the website of Direct Gov by going to the given link Jobseekers.direct.gov.uk for online searching of job.
- On opening the website you will find a box where you have to give your job title. You also need to enter the job reference number or SOC code in the next box.
- Mention the location where you want to do the job in the given field.
- Click the button labeled as “Search” for a quick search.
- Select the working hours in which you want to work and also confirm that you want permanent or temporary job.
- Now you have to mention the age of vacancy and working pattern for advance searching.
- In the next step you can save your search by clicking on “Register” located on the left side of web page and then login to My Searches/email alerts.
- For more information you can visit the Jobs and Skills Search center of Direct Gov.