The M&T is the American best financial provider which has best and high quality financial services to its valued customers. The bank is operating around the country with their best financial plans, secured loan plans, special card and reward programs offered to its customers.
The company in collaboration with the other aiding providers, finance the college students with best loan plans for their education. The students could select these financial aid programs according to their requirements from the aiding official website or the bank, financial aid page available on the company official website.
To apply for the federal aid program designed for the student education follow the steps as below:
Steps to Start
- Click on the link fafsa.ed.gov
- As the window appears, if you are already a registered member of this website, then click on the login button and enter the required information in the respective fields as available to access the student loan account on this official aid website.
- If you are a new member on this website, then skip the step 2.
- Click on the “Start A New”button to start the registration process on the website.
- As the form appears, now enter your valid student first name and the last name in the require field. The student should enter their correct name in the field. No nicknames are allowed in this application. This first name entering guidance is mentioned in the right of the field. Read it carefully for proper application.
- Now enter the student Social Security Number (SSN) in the require field. The number should be entered without spaces and dashes used between them. This number would be printed on the student SSN card.
- Now enter your date of birth in the require field. This date should be matched with the date you have already mentioned in the file of your Social Security Administration.
- Click “next” button as mentioned under the form to complete the form further.
The student could click on the “need Help” option is available under the form to successfully complete the financial aid form for their education loans in coordination with this bank.