The ebt account is now named as Chase, which is a bank holding company in the United states of America. Since, many years, the company is offering its valued customers the best quality of financial services, like billing accounts, special card services, funding and investment plans and other beneficial financial activities within just one
The user should have a computer and an internet to access the bank website. The user should have a valid card and card number to start the validation process on the website. This will help the users to check their billing information, balance and other financial activities through their online accounts. You must keep in mind about the signature at the back of your card. Without the card activation, the user doesn’t access its card online or used for any other financial activities.
Steps to start
- Click on the link www.ebtaccount.jpmorgan.com/cardValidation_setup.action?screenName=register&page=logon
- As the window appears, now enter your card number in the given box. Your card number contains 16 digits printed on the front of the card issued to the users. This number will activate your card service which is provided by the company to its valued customers.
- Click next when you have successfully entered the card number in the given box.
- Now as the window appears, you need to select a 4 digit PIN number for your card. This will secure your identity of card from the third party. It should be easy to remember by the user itself.
- As the PIN entered now sign at the back of your card for the confirmation of this validation process. If customer don’t sign the card then they could not be able to use their card at the merchandise locations or for any payment process. The card will be inactive till it got signed.
- You need to follow the mentioned instructions, if any, to complete the activation process on the company website.
The user could change the language of the website into English or Spanish. As the card activates the card holder could access its account of this bank holding company.