Participation in the Hilton Family Travel Program is limited to all team members worldwide. The Team Member Travel Program is limited to all eligible employees working in the Americas. The benefits are not valid for business travel. Team members may enjoy benefits for leisure travel only.
- Go to the link at www.hilton.com/tmtp web address from your web browser to begin the application.
- Get access to the resultant page by following the link mentioned above and press the button “Begin here” to get started.
- This application is consist on six simple and easy steps. You need to follow all the steps one by one to explore worldwide programs and benefits.
- In step you need to confirm your work location. Provide the city, state and country in which you work.
- Press the button that says “Find It” to verify your work location. Once you have confirmed, you can save it to save time for future search.
- Next find available hotels. Enter in your desired location and travel dates. Team member and Hilton family program rates are available.
- Review search results and select a hotel for reservation.
- Select a hotel that is right for you.
- Reserve your room. You need to provide some personal information and payment information. Provide your credit card number to confirm your room.
- Get a signed Travel Passport or a Hilton Family Travel Passport from HR department. Your Passport is needed at check-in along with Photo ID.
The discount rates are limited and not confirmed until your reservation is made. You must make your reservation online. No phone reservations will be taken at this number.