Hilton Family Travel Program is limited to team members of Hilton around the world. This program is limited to all eligible employees working in the Americas.
- Visit the website by accessing the link which is www.hilton.com/tmtp in order to proceed.
- Get access to the resultant page following the link given above and hit on the button that says “Begin Here”.
- You are just 6 steps away.
- In first steps you need to confirm your work location before you can search for a hotel. Save this location so that you do not have to re-enter the information each time you come back to the web site.
- Enter a city and choose the name of your state/ province, country and brand from drop down menu.
- Click the “Find It” button in order to proceed.
- In second step you need to search for a hotel. Enter your desired location and travel dates.
- Next, choose a hotel that’s right for you. Select an available hotel from the search results to view available room.
- Reserve your room in next step. You need to provide some personal information and a credit card number to confirm your room.
- You may be asked to enter in name, email address and credit card number, expiration date and security code to get started.
- Next step relates to secure your password.
- Get your signed Travel Passport.
Team Members will get discount room rates at any exceptional owned, managed or franchised hotels. Benefits are available for leisure travel only. These benefits do not apply when traveling on business. Read the FAQ section to get more information about terms and conditions.