Have a digital camera or photos installed on your PC? If answer is yes then It’s easy and quick to upload your photos to the Wal-Mart Photo website. You need to create an account to save and share your snaps for free with your friends and community members.
Use Photo Center email address and password to create a wish list, track your orders and more.
- photos.walmart.com is the link which will give you access to your photo account.
- Follow the link as mentioned above and click on the “My Photos” tab at lending page.
- You will be directed on next page where you need to provide your sign in IDs to view pictures.
- Input your email address and account password in given fields.
- Press the “Sign in” button in order to proceed.
- Password help? Enter the email address associated with your account then click “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with a link where you can create your new password.
- No account? No problem, It’s easy and costs nothing. Create your account right away.
- Hit on the “Create An Account” button in order to proceed.
- Fill in the online application form given on next page to create your photo center account.
- Enter in your first name and surname.
- Enter in an preferred email address.
- Enter in your email address again for confirmation.
- Create a password for your account.
- Repeat your password for confirmation.
- At the end, you need to hit on the “Register” button to end this application.