Filling a rebate claim at Ford is fast and simple. There are two ways to claim, you can submit your rebate by downloading a mail-in form or online.
Online Submission: If you choose to submit your rebate claim online, you will get receive email about the status of your rebate. You can get rebate within 4-6 weeks. You can also check the status of your claim on website any time.
You can select to get your rebate as credit or as a prepaid debit card to your active Owner Advantage Rewards account.
To submit online rebate requests or download rebate request forms, you will be prompted to provide few details about your recent service to find the right rebates for you.
- Go to the website by following the link that is fordowner.com/rebates
- Get access to the resultant page by accessing the link as described above and click on the button “Redeem Rebate”.
- You need to provide the date of service as well as VIN. This is a 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):
- Next enter ZIP code to find the dealer where your qualifying vehicle service occurred.
- Hit on the “Continue” button.
- Already Registered? Log in to view your service history. Press the “Log In” link.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Hit on the “Sign In” button.
- Want to register? Hit on the “Register” button and provide information to complete the registration form. Enter in your first name, last name, email address.
- Enter your email address again for confirmation.
- Type in your ZIP code.
- Hit on the “Next” button.
- Complete this registration providing further required data.
Member will be able to receive important vehicle notifications, view service history and pay Ford Credit bill and more using online account. If you have any questions call at 877-310-3674.