Fido is a cellular telephonic service which is provided in Canada. After getting registered with website you can enjoy its various benefits for free. It allows you create a prepaid account and make online payments also you can manage your account by viewing history of transactions.
- You need a computer with internet access.
- You need to have a Fido Number.
- You need to have a valid Email address in hand.
- You need to visit official website of Fido
Step by step Guides
- Inset official website of Fido at fido.ca and click on button which is labeled as “Log in” only if you are an existing member of Fido.
- Enter your Group ID and password and click on button which is marked as “LOG IN” register first if you are a new member.
- Add your Fido number and click on button of “Continue” Later, you will get a password on your Fido number.
- You need to type Fido password in relevant field and click on button of Continue.
- Enter your Account number, Postal code in relevant fields and click on button of Continue.
- In next step you need to choose option form “Receive your bill online” or “Receive a paper bill”
- Furthermore you need to enter “Email address” and click on button which is marked as “Submit”
- Provide your personal information as required and click on button of continue once you have completed all the requirements you will get a message of confirmation of registration.
Access website of Fido to shop online, to fix an appointment with online support any time only after getting registered.