Activate your Old Navy credit card to make your payment convenient, Pay bills online and View credit card balances anytime as needed.
To get started, please make sure you are the primary account holder and have the credit card in your possession.
- You are required to open the link which is eservice.oldnavy.com from your web browser to start the application.
- If you are an existing member and receive a new card, simply log in to your account to activate your card. It’s quick and free. Activation is fast with saved personal and other information.
- You need to provide your user ID in the given box.
- Click the “Log On” button and complete activation application quickly.
- Lookup user ID? If you forget your ID, enter in your account and last four numbers of Your SSN to protect the security of your account. Make sure you are the primary account holder and have the credit card in your possession
- Press the “Continue” button in order to proceed.
- If you don’t have an valid access, register your account to use all features. You will see button that says “Register & Activate” in order to choose to register your account. Registration is quick and easy.
- You are just five steps away from your account.
- Enter in your account number in the given field to get started. You will find this account number on the face of your credit card or on the statement.
- Click “Continue” button and follow further steps including validation, security, image and account summary.
Track rewards and view transactions and account history after a simple sign in.