The Old Navy is the United States best clothing company. The company provides its customers with a variety of clothing for women, men, children and others. The company has many branches around the world in San Bruno, California and San Franciso. It was founded in 1994 by the founder Glenn Murphy. Due to its high quality clothing and services, the company has more than 1000 outlets in different parts of the world. The company products are available in the best retail prices in all the branches of this clothing company.
The company provides its customers the special discount cards which helps them to earn discount price clothings. The customer could avail this service at the purchase as well as the registration of their user account on this official website.
In 2013, the company was awarded as the 5th rank among the best cloth retailers.
The user should have a computer and an internet to access this website.
Steps to Start
- Click on the link eservice.oldnavy.com to access the official website.
- As the window appears, the Sign In form will display which requires the user to start their user account either through log in or the registration method.
- If you are already a registered member on this website, then follow the below mentioned steps to access your account online.
- Under the member login tab, enter your User Id in the required field. The username is the log in name of the account which you have used in the registration of the account on the official website. If you forget your username then you can check the confirmation link sent to your email address after the successful registration of the account on the website.
- Tick in the “remember me” box if you want this id to remember on this website.
- Click on the “Login” button to access your account on this official website.
The user could click on the “look up user Id” options to enter your details as required in their respective fields.