Gap Card is providing online services in association with GE Capital especially for credit card holders. By creating a Gap Card account credit card holders will be able to manage their accounts easily they can operate their account from anywhere anytime. They will become to view history or accounts information or transaction along with facility to make online payments with no extra charges.
What are requirements to register:
- You need to have primary account in GE Capital retail service
- You must keep your credit card with you which is provided by GE Capital
- You need to have a computer with high speed internet
- Visit website of GapCard Account Service
What are steps of Instruction to register:
- You need to visit website at eservice.gap.com
- Click on button marked as “Register” located at the left bottom side of web page.
- In next step you are supposed to enter your account number in given field and click on button of “Continue”
- You would be able to view your account details to validate and proceed further, select a security question from given list for future safety reasons and answer it.
- Move on to next step and upload your image from your computer and with this step you are done with registration process and able to view your total account summary.
- Now you can view your account information anytime by entering your USER ID.
You can create your Gap card account online to view online transactions, make payments in association with GE Capital