University of Phoenix is providing various facilities in its website of E-Campus. Students are allowed to sign up for different students workshops online. Students are also allowed to calculate tax with no cost. Being a student you can get free assistance about preparation of tax. You are required to follow given below set of instruction in order to create a free account and enjoy all services for free.
What are the requirements to register to enjoy it’s all services?
- You need to have a personal computer with internet access.
- keep Individual Record number in hand
- Visit official website of E-Campus
What is the procedure to register to enjoy it’s all services?
- Insert official website of E-Campus in order to register yourself with its services.
- Link of website is given as ecampus.phoenix.edu
- Click on option of “Sign up” located on right side of web page. It will bring up another window.
- You need to enter your User name in relevant fields of up to 6-20 characters.
- Enter password twice in mentioned fields of form. Password should be of at least 8 characters with one upper, lower case, number and special letters.
- Enter Date of birth and E-mail ID in relevant fields respectively.
- You are required to enter Individual Record number of 5-10 digits.
- Click on button which is marked as “Register” to finish the process of registration.
Website is link up with various tools and services students can only access all these services after getting registered.