USPS Tracking account allows you to track your request of packages to pick up and drop, manage your P.O Boxes, take out print of customers online forms, purchase stamp and set language of your choice by claiming domestic files.
- You need to have a personal computer with internet connection
- Visit website of USPS Tracking
- Insert official URL of website USPS Tracking on given link www.usps.com/nationalpremieraccounts/trackmailing.htm
- In next you need to click on option of “Mail Tracking & reporting” located at the left side of web page.
- Click on button of “Sign up” located at the right side of web page.
- You need to select language of your choice from given list of options. You need to pick up a user name and click on button of “Check this name” to check the availability of name.
- You are required to enter a strong password which at least contains upper case, lower case, letter, digits and symbols.
- Re-enter the password in same fashion to confirm it.
- You are required to select a first security question and answer it twice but make sure it should not be case-sensitive.
- Similarly, select another favorite question and answer it. Select type of account from given options of personal account and business account.
- In next section, you need to enter a title from drop down list. Enter your phone number along with phone type and extension.
- Enter your E-mail address twice to confirm it in relevant fields. Add your first, middle and last name in relevant fields and select suffix from drop down list.
- Enter Fax details as directed on web page. Select the mode of communication from given options.
- In next section of finding address you can select from options of Address or zip code.
- Click on button of “Search” located at the bottom of web page to finish the process