Verizon Webmail is providing you an opportunity to create your business account and manage account online. Through business account you can manage your day to day business task and this process will take hardly your few minutes to get registered. This account will help you to save your time in future when you want to view, pay or print you bill information online, You can read and send E-mail easily with a facility to review and cash your rewards points,
- You must have a computer with internet connection available on system
- Keep your personal and billing information handy
- Visit website of Verizon Mail
- Visit official website of Verizon webmail in order to get registered at webmail.verizon.com
- You need to click on link which is marked as “Register” located at the right side of web page.
- A drop down list will be appeared you need to click on option of create an account
- You are required to specify your favorite type with which you want to register yourself from given options of “Wireless or Residential”
- Pick up any one option by clicking on its radio button and click on button which marked as “Continue”
- In next step you have to specify that either you are having home Verizon telephone number by clicking on radio button of Yes or no.
- You need to provide your Verizon home telephone number in next field.
- In next text box either you have to enter total amount of your last bill or total last paid amount or Account number of Verizon.
- Click on button which is labeled as “Continue” and follow all on screen instructions to finish the process
- If you want to create a business account you need to click on hyper link of “Click here” of same web page where you have entered above stated information.
- Similarly, you have to provide same information as directed above to create a business account.