Canadian Imperial Bank of commerce is providing you an opportunity to calculate total amount of loan and rates of interest online. For this purpose you don’t have to be a member of CBIC. You can avail a facility to change the rate of return of mortgage loans according to your convenience.
- You need to have a computer system with high speed internet connection
- You need to visit official website of CBIC
Step by step Guides
- Open an official URL of website CBIC at cibc.ca to calculate mortgage loan
- You need to scroll down the web page until you find option of “Mortgage Calculator” positioned in menu of “Rates & Calculator” after finding hit a click on it.
- This click will take you to another window where you will get mortgage payment calculator.
- Provide your total Mortgage amount or choose the amount through arrow.
- Identify the Terms and kind of Mortgage through given list and add rate of interest in form of percentage in relevant field.
- In next step you need to provide total time period in form of years in field of “Amortization”.
- Identify “payment Frequency” through list as available.
- At the end provide values of Yearly payment, One-Time payment Increase payment in head of “Extra payments”
- Shortly, you will get a graphical view of result of Mortgage Term summary.
You can calculate and estimate about different loans through website of CBIC without getting registered with website.