California government brings you a California Lottery program to grant funds for educational purpose to schools and colleges within the state. This program was started in 1984. if you are 18 years old and above you are welcome in the lottery program.
Joining the lottery is merely one of the things in which most people are into. Simply imagine winning that million dollars you never thought really exist? So, why not try your luck, and you might win these amazing prizes, right? However, if not, don’t lose hope, as there are always second chance for everything. Play again with your card. You need a computer with internet connection and keep non-winning scratchers ticket handy.
Follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the website by getting the link which is calottery.com/replay
- Click “2nd Chance” link given on the left hand side of the web page.
- Right at the lending page, you will have to click the link marked as “Sign In” to continue.
- If you already have your account on the website, then all you need to do is enter your email address and password, so you could login.
- If not registered, then you should click the link “Register Now” in order to register.
- Fill in the registration form with personal and account information including your name, address, ZIP code, city, state, phone number, DOB, email address and password.
- Select preferred language and hit on the “Submit” button you are all done!
Registration is easy. Sign up for full access to 2nd Chance draws, tools and exclusive promotions and more. If you thought there’s no more hope in winning the lottery, then why don’t you try joining the reply program? Who knows, you are lucky this time!