Get access to university of phoenix account and manage your coursework. Accessing to workshops has never been easier. Eligible students will get tax preparation at no cost. Your log in you formerly used for the proficiency assessment site, online collection, or other program site is no longer valid.
What you will need?
- The Individual Record Number. this IRN is a number that was automatically generated by system upon your admission as a faculty member or student.
- Your password and email address
Follow the steps given below to get started.
- Visit the website by accessing the link that is axiaecampus.phoenix.edu in order to access your account.
- Once you are on the desired web page you will see log in fields given on the right hand side bar of the page.
- Access requires a valid username and password in given fields.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Having problem signing in? if you forgot your password/username, simply indicate your problem that you are experiencing while signing in.
- Click on the “Continue” button and provide the requested data to restore your account access.
- New to this campus? Create your account now. Click on the “Sign up Now” link to begin the new user registration.
- Enter in your username. You are not allowed to use your PIN or Social Security number as a user login name.
- Create account password and protect your account information. Your Password must be at least 8 characters.
- Enter your password again for confirmation.
- Confirm your age. Enter in your date of birth. Choose the day month and year.
- Type in your email address and individual record number.
- Hit on the “Register” button.
Complete your registration and get easy and simple access to all related tools and services.