Want to contact Walmart Customer Service online. You have different contact options to contact. You can chat, email or call. You must have account owner’s first and last name, email address and billing address as well as order number (if applicable) when contacting.
Customer Service Center:
- To access help center, first you will need to visit the link
- You will see a search bar on that page; type your question or topic in this search bar.
- Click on “Search” button and get a right answer.
Look Up Your Order:
- Click on “Track Your Order” option.
- Have an account? You will need to provide your email address and password.
- Click on “Sign IN” button.
- Don’t have the account? Enter your email address.
- Type last six digits of your order number. Check confirmation email to get your order number.
- Click on “View Order Status” button.
Start A Return:
You will need to identify who placed the order. If you placed the order, simply sign in to your account.
- Choose an item you want to return and hit on “Return By Mail” button.
- Identify the reason for returning the item. Choose the reason from the dropdown menu.
- You have to print the pre-paid return label. Without this label, a return will not be processed.
If someone placed the order for you, return your gift items to the nearest store. Just go to the nearest location with the gift items you would like to return. You must have packing slip to return gift items. Click on “Find A Store” button and enter a location to find your local store.
Edit Your Account Information:
- First, you will need to sign in to My Account.
- After you have signed in, click on the link that says “Change Name, Email and Password” to change your login information.
- Verify E-mail address and password before making changes.
- To update your mailing address, hit on “Address Book” link and change your address information.
- Press the “Edit” button.
- Hit on the “Delete” button if you would like to delete an address.
- Hit on the “Communication Preferences & Alerts” link to subscribe or unsubscribe from an email list.
- Select the link that says “Payment Method Details” link and adds/remove credit card.
- To Add/Change your payment information and billing details, click on the “Billing Address & Credit Card.” option.
- Next, you will need to select “Add a New Card” link.
- Type your info for a new credit card.
- Hit on the “Edit” link if you want to change information.
- Hit on “Delete” option if you want to delete your card.
Return An Item You Purchased:
You can return the items at any nearest store. You can also return the items by mail within 90 days of when you receive them. You have to bring the item along with accessories and packing materials, packing slip (If available).
Don’t have packing slip? Simply sign in to your account. Choose your order and then print out returns receipt.
Email Customer Service:
- Go to link.
- Select a topic.
- Hit on “Next” button.
- On next screen, you have to provide some information.
- Enter in your comments.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Enter first name and last name.
- Type your email address and phone number.
- Provide ZIP code and click on “Next”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete this application.
Customer Service Number:
If you want to give comments or ask a question, you can call 1-800-WALMART (925-6278) and talk to representative.