Virginia department of taxation is an online business tax registration system through this system you can register with VRC (Virginia registration commission) and Virginia taxation. Once you have registered your business with Tax and Virginia registration commission you get authority to fill and pay taxes for your business online.
- He or she needs to have a computer system with internet access
- You must have a valid Email address
- Visit official website of Virginia.
- Visit official website of Virginia www.vec.virginia.gov/employers/account-number for employers avail service of getting register to tax filling process online
- Scroll down the window and click on link of “Online Employer Tax Filling/Registration –iFile/iReg” located under section of “Register business”
- if you are already a registered member you need to provide Account number, user ID, password and account type and click on button of “Log in” located on right side of web page else you need to register first. Select category under which you want to register such as register as Tax preparer, Register with VEC only, new business registration. Select any one option according to your desire located on left side of web page.
- It will redirect you to another page where you need to provide “Federal employer identification number” FEIN twice in related fields to confirm it.
- Enter your “First and last name” in given fields along with User ID and Email address in relevant text box.
- Create a password of 5-16 characters twice to confirm it and click on button marked as “Continue” you need to follow all the instructions given by website to complete process of registration.
Virginia allows you to register your business online along with facility to update your profile any time.