NY Times is providing an opportunity to all job seekers to find jobs online and foster their future with us. In case you are a job seeker and you are interested to work at NY Times you can access excellent job opportunities through our online job application system. You can visit career website and visit current opportunities to find latest jobs. Once you have find it apply for selected job by reading given below set of instructions.
Step- by- Step Guides:
- Insert URL Link of NY Times in your address bar of internet explorer or default web browser. website link is posted here www.nytimes.com/?WT.z_jog=1&hF=f&vS=undefined
- Scroll down the window to the bottom of web page and click on link of “Work with us”
- Pay attention on left side corner of web page and view “Current opportunities” including option of finance, News services, Marketing, Technology, News Room, Press Room etc…
- Select any one section according to your expertise and skills by hitting a clicking on it.
- You will get a detailed document in next web page, you are required to give a look to all clauses of that document.
- Through this document you can find out the responsibilities, description and required qualification of job.
- If you fulfill the requirements of stated job you are required to send your Resume on given E-mail address.
- Your Resume will be considered for relevant post and team will contact you shortly.