Kaiser permanent is letting you to create your account online to become a member of website. Once you have become the member of website you can access all the services of website online. To sign on website you need to provide your user name and password which you have created at the time of registration. If due to some reasons you have forgot your user name or password you can retrieve by providing some information about yourself after than website will take you to new password to access your account easily.
- You need to have a computer or related device
- You must have internet access
- Visit website of Kaiser permanent.
- Go to visit official website of Kaiser permanent to sign on. click the given link to access website healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/html/kaiser/index.shtml
- You need to enter your “User ID” and “Password” in given field which you have created at the time of registration as your login details.
- At the end you need to click on “Sign on” button to complete the process of log in.
- If you have forgot your user id or password you need to click forgot user id or password accordingly.
- you need to select radio button to answer either you are having Kaiser permanent plan or not and click on button marked as “submit”
- In next step you need to provide your last name, date of birth, area and medical record number and click on button of “submit”
- After matching of record you will get access to your new password automatically.
In order to access all services of Kaiser permanent you need to sign on to website by providing your log in details.