Huntington is the American based bank, which is also affiliated with various other financial services in different countries, the bank also offering online best retail services to their customers.
Benefits of card holder
There is no foreign fee, which means you can use your card anywhere in the world without charging any transaction amount on it. You card holds no annual fee, which means you are not charged on any annual amount on your card. Late fee grace means you would get an extra day for payment if ever you missed your payment date.
Here are some easy steps to get your card.
Steps to Access
- Click on the link www.huntington.com/pas/creditcard
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to move towards the next window.
- Choose the option of your choice like “ I choose rewards” and “I choose Lower rates” as given. If you don’t want to avail any of the above mentioned options, then click on the “No Thanks” to move towards the next window.
- As the new window appears and it requires your information. Choose whether you are citizen of US as “Yes” or “NO”. This online bank account facility is only for the residents of the US.
- Click on the “continue” after the step 4.
- Now the account need log in information. Choose the option as Are you a customer of the company from “yes” and “No”. If you have selected “NO” then read the important notice before proceeding. If you have selected “Yes” then choose the suitable answer from the company mentioned query.
- Choose the suitable answer again from the option according to the question to move towards the next step.
- If you have selected Yes in the step 7 then you need to enter your Debit card number. PIN number and SSN in the require fields. If you have selected “No” then click on the “continue” to move towards the “Account Type”.
- As you reached at the “Account Type” option, now carefully read the benefits of this credit card service.
- Click Continue to move towards the next window.
- Enter your personal information as required in the open forum as First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Suffix, Social Security Number, Date of Birth in their given boxes.
- In the Identification Type option, select your identification type from the drop down menu.
- In the next fields now enter your ID number, Issuance date and expiry date, annual Income which includes your total of all incomes in their respective fields.
- Select the Account Type from the options i-e IRA, Saving, CD and others.
- Now enter your occupation, residential type and rent payment amount, if any in their respective fields.
- Click continue after completing this information.
- Now Follow the instructions as required in finishing of the form.
You need quick assistance about your account or registration with their Chat Live customer service available for 24 hours in a week.