The Comdata issuer and processor of a payment which is used on the fuel cards, paperless statement or virtual payment of the customer purchase of products.
Follow the below mentioned ways to get your payment record online:
Steps to Go
- Go to the website w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage to open the company account.
- The new window will open, which contains the user account form for the login and registration of an account on the company website. If you are new to this account, then simply go to the “Register” tab to get the new form for the user registration. This will later ask for your personal details like names, email address, SSN, city and other information to complete the form. All the fields on this form should be filled correctly as company representative will contact you soon after the successful completion of this user account.
- If you are aware with the login id and password which requires for the accessibility of an account on this website, then simply ignore the step 2 and start entering your registered information in the boxes as given. You need to follow below mentioned steps to get quick access to your account.
- Provide your account username in the first box. This would be your user Id or login Id which you could use in the registration form. If you forget your login information, then click on the “Forgot” option which will recover your user id. This could also be accessed by opening the confirmation email which was delivered at your email address.
- In the next box, enter the account password which is case sensitive, so enter it carefully in its provided field. If you forget your password then either click on the Forgot option given under the login fields or open the confirmation email which would be delivered after the registration of this account to your email address.
- After successfully completing the above mentioned boxes with the required information, now go to the “login” button to open your user account and manage your payment information accordingly.
This service is also available as mobile app for the mobile users to get connected with their accounts