Bank of America is letting you to find out expenses and saving annually through website calculator named as Dependent care FSA saving calculator. This service allows you to determine budgetary schedule that how much you would save and how much you would use. You can make correct estimates about how much need to increase or decrease amount of saving and expense
- You need a computer with internet connection connected to it.
- You need to visit official website of Bank of America
- Open the official website link of Bank of America to determine savings and expenses in a year. Here is link of website benefitsolutions.bankofamerica.com/bensol/common/DepCareFSACalculator.html
- You need to add complete amount of expenses in table to compute total expense of year. Add daycare expense in given textbox. Enter amount of expense relate to after school care in given blank.
- Provide expense of summer day camps along with total amount of nanny and amount which is spent on care of adults accordingly into blank fields of form.
- At the moment you are done with expense details you need to click on “Estimated Annual Expenses” button to get result of expenses of year.
- To determine amount of saving you need to provide amount related to dependent care FSA annual selection.
- Enter percentage of tax of return and click on button of “Estimated savings” to fetch the results about savings of year.
Do you want to estimate your budget annually? If yes then visit website of bank of America and calculate amount of expense and saving today.