Bath and Body Works provides its customers with the household objects that are present in a wide variety at the stores of Bath and Body Works. The company has been working by having an aim to make the homes of people better by assisting them to decorate in a way that looks appealing.
It has the target of giving its customers services by which they remain satisfied and come back to the stores again. It is one of the core objectives of the company to retain the customers through the excellence in its services. To maintain the Excellency in the services, it has made a way by fulfilling the demands of the customers through an online survey which allows them to give their feedback.
Why the survey is important?
Apart from the company’s benefit of knowing about the appropriate demands of the customers, the survey is beneficial for the participants as well. It will get you discount for the next shopping at the store if you take part in the survey.
Requirements of the Survey
- To participate in the survey, you must have a computer or a tablet that should have an access to the internet.
- You must have made purchase from the Bath and Body Work store and after that keep the receipt with you which is going to be required during the survey.
- You must have age above 18 years. Your age should be more than 18 years.
- It is compulsory for you to be the resident of United States, US Virgin Island or Puerto.
Steps for the Survey
- Visit the webpage of the Bath and Body Works that is www.bathandbodyworksfeedback.com
- When the link is opened, choose the language from the options you will see.
- The sales receipts which you got after a visit at the store will have a code of 16 digits. You need to type that code in the required field.
- There is an access code written on the receipt as well. Enter that code too.
- Then select your sex and age.
- On the next page, some questions will come which are required to be answers to complete your survey.
- This will end your survey with the Bath and Body Works and allow you to have discount when you visit the store again.