Use Unemployment Benefit Services using online systems to get descriptions and information about unemployment benefits. Apply for your Benefits today submitting an application online using your account ID and password to gain your unemployment benefits.
- Go to the website that is ui.texasworkforce.org in order to proceed.
- Once you are on the home page of the website, you will see a link marked “Apply for Benefits” at the left hand side of the web page.
- You will get access to another link that marked “Submit An Application For Unemployment Benefits”.
- You will be direct again to the log in portal of this site. If you already have a User ID, try logging on with that ID.
- Enter in user ID and password associated with this account and hit on the “Log On” button.
- New to Unemployment Benefit Services? Create your ID to access benefits information.
- You will see a link that says “Sign Up For A User ID” link to begin the registration.
- You have to fill in the new user registration application form with requested data and complete a all required fields to end this registration.
- In first step of this application you need to provide the personal information.
- Enter in your first name, middle initial, last name and email address. Entering your email address will help you retrieve your logon information if you forget it later.
- Next you need to provide the log on information.
- Enter the User ID and password that you want to use.
- Create a Passwords. Do not tell anyone your password.
- Repeat this password.
- Select your questions and enter answers that others can’t guess. This information will help identify you if you forget your password.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Follow further direction and complete this application.
You will need to provide last employer’s business name and address, first and last dates you worked for your last employer, information related to your normal wage and alien registration number.