After 25 years as a print publication, we are pleased and excited to announce that U.S. Water News is going digital!
This new and profound transformation will create a superior publication not only for you the subscriber and reader, but also for our advertisers.
State-of-the Art. In short, beginning with our November issue, U.S. Water News will enter the digital age of publishing, in a very effective and powerful manner that will produce a state-of-the-art publication using the latest technology available. Digital publishing is the wave of the future and we are embracing that now in order to bring you an enhanced and superior quality water publication.
Fast Delivery. First, the NEW Digital U.S. Water News will reach your email the day it is released providing the issue to you at the speed of light rather than the speed of the U.S. Postal System.
Convenient. You will be able to read the issue online, or you will be able to download the issue into your computer in order to read it at a more convenient time or in a more convenient place. And, you will be able to alter the size of the page in order to more conveniently and easily read the articles and extensive information we bring to you each and every month.
Archives. “Let’s see, what did I do with the current issue of U.S. Water News? Where did I put that? I wanted to read it and that interesting article I saw last month.” You will no longer have to answer that question. Each and every issue will be available to you online with your digital subscription. You will be able to read the current issue, or open the archives and read any previous issue.
Searchable. The NEW Digital U.S. Water News is searchable. No longer will you have to look through stacks of paper issues on your desk or on your shelves to search for that article you want to find again. You will be able to not only search the current issue, but you will be able to search the current issue and the previous issues in the archives all at the same time. And that will be so convenient.
Sustainable. And speaking of those paper issues that are stacked on your desk or on your shelves. The NEW Digital U.S. Water News will no longer be using our natural resources to print or mail our publication, nor contribute our resources to the area landfills. In addition, we will no longer be contributing to the printer’s wastewater that flows to the wastewater treatment plant. In short, we will be using fewer natural resources to bring you an exciting, interactive and far better publication than we have in the past.
Entertaining. The new interactive features of the NEW Digital U.S. Water News are fun to use and make the issue entertaining and convenient to read. Want to find out about that advertiser’s products or services? Just click on the link on the company’s ad in your NEW Digital U.S. Water News and you are transported instantly to that company’s website or custom page that will provide you the information you seek in a matter of seconds, not weeks or months.
Moving around inside the issue is also convenient and quick. Want to continue reading the rest of that story? Simply click on the type that says “Continued on Page __” and you are instantly transported to the continuation of the story.
More. For the advertiser and you, advertising will take on a whole new look as advertisers can have motion in their ads, Flash ads, and video and audio. That will make your NEW Digital U.S. Water News all that much more enjoyable to read and peruse as you view the entire issue in your computer.
Always Informative. The NEW Digital U.S. Water News will greatly expand our horizons and your horizons as we embrace the digital age of publishing and all the advantages and conveniences it will bring to all of us. Reading each issue will not only be informative, there is also an element of entertainment value as you read the pages and follow the links to the information you seek to help you in your occupation, or to broaden your knowledge of the challenges and solutions to problems faced by our water resource professionals every day. And there are new and different challenges faced by our water professionals at all levels, including supply, quality, policies and legislation, as well as water rights challenges and the issues that are faced in the courts and the impact of court decisions on our water resources and how they are managed and controlled.
Here’s what you get:
• A full year, 12 issues of the NEW Digital U.S. Water News transmitted
directly to your email anywhere in the world. At the low price of only
$97.00 $87.00 per year.
• An attractive FREE U.S. Water News T-Shirt like one of these below sporting the U.S. Water News logo made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester in your choice of sizes and choice of one of three colors — Burgundy, Hunter Green, or Navy Blue. And the T-shirt is absolutely FREE with your paid subscription!
I must stress that this is a limited-time offer and that we won’t
be offering these bonuses and discount much longer. So please
Act Now to take advantage of these special offers!
Just to recap, here is what you will be receiving when you
subscribe to the NEW Digital U.S. Water News.
• A full year, 12 issues of the NEW Digital U.S. Water News transmitted
directly to your email every month anywhere in the world.
• An attractive FREE U.S. Water News T-Shirt sporting the U.S. Water News logo made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester in your choice of sizes and choice of one of three colors — Burgundy, Hunter Green, or Navy Blue. And the T-shirt is absolutely FREE with your paid subscription!
• You get all of the above for the unbelievably low investment of only
$87.00!! (for a limited time only!) for the electronic Digital U.S. Water News!
What to do next
Scroll down to the Order Form below and click on the "Order Now!" button to
purchase your subscription. Once you click on the "Order Now!" button, you will be
taken to our secure order form where you can fill in your billing, email, postal and
credit card information. Also, be sure to select your FREE T-shirt size and color on
the secure order form. A receipt will be sent to you in your email once your credit
card order has been processed.
Once we have received your subscription order, we will immediately email you
your first issue of the NEW Digital U.S. Water News and we will ship your FREE
attractive T-shirt to the shipping address on your order form.
NEW Digital U.S. Water News
Yes! I want to stay up-to-date on the latest water news and the current state-of-the-art solutions and information in the municipal and industrial water, wastewater, stormwater, water reuse, and infrastructure areas in the water industry.
Ordering is Fast, Easy and 100% Secure.
Click below to start your 1-year subscription.
SAVE $27 over the
regular 2-year rate (and receive a
2nd FREE T-shirt!)
when you subscribe for two years!
Click below to start your 2-year subscription.
Fill in your billing/mailing information on the next screen after you click on the "Order Now!" button. Be sure to include your Email address. Select the credit card you wish to use and fill in the credit card information.
I look forward to providing you a wealth of valuable information in all facets of the
water industry in each information-packed issue every month when you receive your
NEW Digital U.S. Water News!
Very truly yours,
U.S. WATER NEWS
Thomas C. Bell
President and Publisher
P.S. Remember! ACT NOW and you’ll get the FREE bonus plus a discount on the price of the subscription! But you must act NOW! We will not be making this special offer much longer.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
* Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
* Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
* Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
* Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
* Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
* No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
· Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
· Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
· Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
· Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
7. Contact Us
U.S. Water News, Inc.
230 Main Street
Halstead, KS 67056